Joy Fahey: New Beginnings Coaching
New Beginnings Coaching
I have a simple straight forward coaching system that –
- Will guide you through the process of transition to establishing a new sense of self.
- I will help and support you move from where you are now to finding a new purpose to go forward.
- The process will give you clarity and understanding of how to create a balanced and happy life.
- You will be able to take back control of your life both inside and outside!
- Gain new perspectives and track your progress.
- It will help you increase your energy, happiness and personal accountability.
- Set some new goals and plan your new future.
Today is the first day of your life! Let’s start now –
Book your Complimentary Coaching Session
Contact me at Joy@joyfahey.com
Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newbeginnings.joyfahey
Join me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/joyfahey
New Beginnings Life Coaching
Life Coach and Author Joy Fahey offers you a Complimentary Coaching Session.
Joy will help, support and guide you to make the necessary changes to move forward with a new purpose and direction. Worth £75 this is a great opportunity that can assist you to take the next positive step towards a fresh start and a new future.
Joy works on Skype or telephone to arrange your Complimentary Session email Joy on firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype Joyfahey
Joy Fahey - Life Coach and Speaker, NLP Practitioner and Author
Before setting up New Beginnings Coaching Joy headed up an International Marketing Company training and coaching all over the world. She was nominated European Business Woman of the Year for developing and helping create home based businesses worldwide.
Her passion has always been to teach and coach in all areas of personal growth. She works with individual clients as well as running many Workshops and Courses. She has written three books and also writes in various magazines on her 'Ask Joy' pages, and is dedicated to helping people live a happy and fulfilling life.
Drawing from her wealth of experience she's able to guide and encourage her clients to increase their understanding of themselves, and help them make the necessary changes to find a new balance and peace of mind.
However her own journey has not been straight forward, she lost her first child, went through a very difficult divorce, numerous business failures and many financial challenges. But she never gave up and has gone on to have a successful coaching career doing what she loves most, helping people both nationally and internationally.